Monday, May 26, 2014

Geek Tag x Emma's Take

The Great and Powerful Trixie

1) Warrior, thief or wizard? (laugh) Well that's a hard one. I've always wanted a rogue on WoW, and on Skyrim nothing is as fun as sneaking up and slitting throats with my thief or picking people off with an arrow without being seen. But I always end up wanting that big sword and pretty armor. And sometimes sneaking just gets boring and you need to just run in, you know?
2) Favorite subject in school? History
3) What would your patronus be? a Cat
4) Who is your favorite superhero? Deadpool... Does he count?
5) Marvel or DC? Marvel

When's Mahvel

6) In what un-sports related way, do you keep in shape? Drinking caffeine and gaming. (No, really.)
7) What is your dream career choice? An American billionaire playgirl. ("So, basically, a female Iron Man?" Eleishia asked. Yes.)
8) Favorite video game? Ocarina of Time 
9) What is the nerdiest thing about yourself? I just splurged on a $130 figurine of Kat... 

Gravity Kitten

10) Nerdiest movie in your collection? Neon Genesis Evangelion (which came with a cool NERV sticker that was on my car and got lost.) 
11) Playstation, Xbox or Wii? PC master race, duh. Xbox is over-priced as hell, Wii U is cute but there aren't enough cool games to carry it right now, so I guess I am stuck with Playstation.
12) What is the biggest word you know? Leukodystrophy
13) What fictional character did you fantasize about as a kid? Following Elei's lead... No comment.
14) Jocks! Friends or foes? Jocks are future losers.
15) Old school bit games or modern 3D graphics? In-between. Such as A Link to the Past which still looks beautiful and N64 chunky, adorable 3D goodness. 
16) Nerdiest pick up line? I don't use pick up lines. 
17) Do you have a random useless talent? What is it? No, all of my talents are useful. 
18) Greatest nerd accomplishment? I don't think I have any.
19) If you could have any super power, what would it be? Just give me a Death Note and I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment