Friday, June 6, 2014

Geek Love || 01

Hello! It's me, Eleishia. I thought that I would share what I am loving with you this Friday. Enjoy!


Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin: Em and I are on episode 22 and I can't believe we only have three more to go until the end of the season! I am so glad that it's been confirmed that a second season is coming. 

Ursula Cosplay: I didn't even realize that Ursula was my favorite villain until I was enjoying Disney music on Pandora and fell in love with "Poor Unfortunate Souls." She's so deliciously evil. I've seen some amazing cosplayers cosplaying as Ursula, however this woman, with her skin coloring and dress and tentacles - bad ass.

The IngenuiTEA Teapot (16oz!) x2 and Timmy's Tea Sampler x2: Em and I bought this, this month and our order will be here on Wednesday! We can't wait to try the flavors. I think my favorite will be Zombie Blood Orange. Mmmm.

Death Note Rule List T-Shirt: Eeeee. 'nuff said.

Ygritte Cosplay: Game of Thrones, a brilliant cast of brilliant actors and actresses. I adore Ygritte, and her beliefs. I admire this cosplayers outfit!

Zelda Heart Ring: Who couldn't love this ring?!

Finally, my WildStar Cassian Warrior: Rukkia is her name and she is my WildStar version of my character Rukkia from Star Wars: The Old Republic (Dark Side for the win!) I am so excited and I can't wait to play her, but right now I am working on my Aurin, EleishiaFae!

No comments:

Post a Comment