Saturday, May 24, 2014

This Little Saturday...

anime, rain

Hello! Eleishia here. This little Saturday... has been very rainy, which I love. I did a video review on my Necomimi kitty ears (pictures below) that Emma and I absolutely adore. I've been playing Knights of the Old Republic again (thank you so very much Em!). I missed this game. I have also become a strategy game addict! Do you have a favorite? I am so thankful for Steam! (Here's my profile!)

This little Saturday... we'll be watching more Attack on Titan. Emma and I will focus on cleaning (it's so hard to get started.) I will attempt to start drawing again (it's been so long.) I signed up for this amazing geek girl pen pal website and I can't wait to find out who I get paired up with.

I've been finding a LOT of geeky bloggers lately and I am thrilled. If you blog about geekiness or anything, really, leave us your blog name so we can visit! Now... Here's our Necomimi ears!

Emma, Kawaii, Neko, Necomimi, Neurowear

Eleishia, Neko, Kitty, Kitty ears, Furry

I hope you all have a fantastic and if you're like us, a geeky Saturday! 

☆ Eleishia



No comments:

Post a Comment