Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Light a Candle and Make Your Home Smell like a Hyrulian Summer

Hyrulian Summer

Hello, Eleishia here! I love (good) scents, whether they're room fresheners, perfumes, or even just natural scents like rain or pine. When I came across Fictitious Fragrances, the first candle I saw was Hyrulian Summer and I have to buy this one for Emma and I as we're both The Legend of Zelda fangirls. (Fact: I was almost named Zelda because my father played non-stop when my mother was pregnant with me!)

Fictitious Fragrances has a lot of other fabulous scents, such as...

Chocobo Stables

The scent description for Chocobo Stables is sweet hay, grass and leather. Mmmm!

Hobbit Hole

Emma and I would not mind living in a Hobbit Hole. They seem so cozy, and this candle is perfect for curling up with a good book and a pipe.

Hufflepuff Basement

I am a proud Hufflepuff, thank you very much! I can definitely imagine our basement smelling like musk, cedar, amber, grass and earth

The Doctor

The Doctor. Need I say more? 


I must buy Dragonborn for Emma! She's on a mission. She's completing every achievement that she can get while we wait for WildStar to be released! She is a huge Skyrim fan. 

If you visit Fictitious Fragrances, which candle(s) would you buy?

☆ Eleishia

No comments:

Post a Comment