Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Welcome!╰☆╮


Wife, Gamer, Geek, Artist, Pagan

Hello! I'm Eleishia, a 24-year-old woman living in the West with my gorgeous best friend, wife and soul mate Emma, our two kitties, three birds and two hermit crabs. I am a geek, gamer, crappy artist, blogger (obvs) and Pagan. That is me in a nutshell. 

I made Our Personal Geek Haven because, well... I am geeky, and so is Emma, so this is our little haven. We'll be sharing our interests with personal posts mixed in because that's how we roll. We'd love if you'd follow along, comment, etc. because we love meeting people with the same interests. =^.^=

As of May, I am...

☆ Watching: Attack on Titan, Sailor Moon, Deadbeat, Game of Thrones and the live action Death Note movies.
☆ Reading: about Norse history
☆ Listening to: uh, She Wolf by Shakira, Avril and various YouTube playlists
Playing: Guild Wars 2, Empire at War and Star Wars: Battlefront II
☆ Excited about: ears... I'll leave that a mystery. WildStar *flails wildly*
☆ Planning: on practicing my artz. I have been slacking.
☆ Eating: Dark Chocolate Pomegranate chocolates. Emma and I need a bigger bag.
☆ Drinking: Starbucks' new Spring Blend coffee

Have a Happy Tiw's Day or Thursday, whichever you prefer. Later!

☆ Eleishia

No comments:

Post a Comment